Thursday 8 November 2012

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE*

Oh my God! I wasn't expecting so many comments with my first Dricki fic! Thanku all so much! ^_^......Also I feel I should tell you all now, I'm quite surprised nobody has caught me out yet LOL but It's me......Carlee! *steps forward from shadows* XD I wanted to see how I was with writing Dricki fics but didn't want to go against Onikafaree! SO I did what was logical, I made another alias account and started two Dricki strories :) I wasn't lying about the Kellie thing though, she really did those chaps for 'Set Me Free' and originally I was just going to have this one blog but oh well *shrugs* I'll manage with two of these fics and five other Onikafaree ones lmao

Anyway, I decided to do this because in a few of my comments and DM's I had people asking about Dricki storylines and I didn't want to rile my Onikafaree readers so I figured doing it this way for a lil bit and then telling you all would be ok. You're not mad though right? :o

So I'm gonna change my name back to Carlee on these and set up the links properly on all of my blogs! ^_^ I'm glad you guys like this fic haha I had to act like 'Cassie' was a friend of mine so now you all know she doesn't exist XD

ALSO, one last thing before I post the next chapter for this, Carlee is my blogger name. My real name is Charliee but when I was using my personal twitter account I had my Nicki hating friends wanting to know what I was doing on blogger so I made up a fake name and referred to myself as Carlee to fool them. But I go by either name so whatever you choose to call me is fine ^___^ I wasn't being a deceitful Barb, just testing the Dricki fic water! Lol

But I have exams coming up soon as well as seven fics now and I'm trying to share out chapters equally which is kind of working....I think! Especially since I'm over my writer's block! XD Mkay well, I'm gonna stop blabbering now! I hope I didn't bore you with that whole explanation! >_< And keep your eyes peeled for the next chapter coming up! :))

THANKU ALL!! Wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you!! ^___^

xox Carlee

8 comments:

  1. I really had no idea. >:O! ALL of ur stories are amazing tho. & considering I read both OF & Dricki, this is GREAT news! ^__^ 7 fics tho...yet they're all so different & well written! You're mad poppin tho. Good Luck!(:<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^__^ I'm sorry for tricking you! :o I just wanna say a MASSIVE thanku too because you amongst a few others ALWAYS comment and it really means a lot, so thanku!! Haha I don't think I'll start anymore lol but thanks so much! I won't be posting now for a while because of exams but I'll be back :))

      <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I thought it was you!!! lol. This fic is really good. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I knew I wldnt be able to fool everyone! But like I said above, I just wanna say thanks because you always leave comments and i feel like i never thank anyone enough! So thanku!!! ^______^

      Delete
  3. Lmaaaaaaaaaao!! I was thinking. Hmmmmm. I think their writing style is the same. It seemed fishy! But i'm glad it's you ! lmaaao :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Damn I must be a really bad liar XD I thought I'd fool everyone XD Haha!

      Delete
  4. Carlee?? Are u freakin kidding me?! This is not u, nah I don't believe it. Ur dope at writing but u better still be Onikafaree ._. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Hahaha Thanku so MUCH! ^_^ I am Onikafaree at heart! But sometimes a lil bit or Dricki can be super sweet too lol :))

      Delete